Following the success of the Critter Creek CGI TV campaign, Paultons asked if we could take our visuals to the next level for a brand new TV and Cinema advertisement for a major new attraction, ‘Lost Kingdom’.
The final piece is a sweeping spectacle with an epic feel, emphasising the family experience and showcasing the feature rides. Pre-launched on Facebook, the video attracted 500,000 views and 2.5k ‘likes’ in its first week. The video has also pride of place here on their website, plus 69k views on YouTube since April 2016.
We were thrilled to be involved with the promotion of Lost Kingdom across a variety of channels, working closely with the superb marketing team at Paultons every step of the way. Our undertaking included the design and creation of:
– A 60 second CGI and Live Action TV and Cinema Advertisement.
– A Match-3 puzzle Video Game for iPhone, Android and Desktop with an integrated user database.
– Visual branding for the Lost Kingdom, the Rides and Facilities, plus guidelines.
– A suite of Out of Home advertising, including Billboard, Adshell and animated Digital Displays.
– A toolkit of image assets for the creation of new designs by the in-house design team at Paultons
- 3D Modelling
- Audio Production
- Brand Characters
- Character / Creature Animation
- Character Design
- Concept Development & Storyboarding
- Stylised 3D Animation
- Video Production
- Voice Over